Any data the Company may collect and processes through your use of this website may include from time to time certain personal data (Personal Data
). Personal Data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (i. e. any anonymous data).
The Company may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you that may be grouped as follows:
- Identity Data: first names, maiden names, last names, usernames or similar identifiers, marital status, titles, dates of birth and gender, occupation and profession, identification numbers (passport, driving licence or national ID numbers, social or national insurance numbers and the like)
- Contact Data: billing addresses, delivery addresses, email addresses, fax, landline and mobile telephone numbers
- Financial Data: bank account and payment card details, information on income, assets, investment experience
- Transaction Data: details about payments to and from our clients and other details of products and services our clients have purchased from us (for instance, information relating to the shopping cart)
- Technical Data: internet protocol (IP) addresses, login data, browser types and versions, time zone settings and locations, browser plug-in types and versions, operating systems and platforms and other technology on the devices you use to access this website from time to time
- Profile Data: your usernames and passwords, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- Usage Data: information about how you use our website, products and services
- Marketing and Communications Data: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
The Company also collects, uses and shares Aggregated Data
such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your Personal Data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not
The Company does not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data
about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.